Availability: The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common
Standard Room, Partial ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Club Room (Ritz-Carlton)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, Park ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Stylish hotel and art collection on Boston Common
Amid the arts
Modern and luxurious, this hotel offers a desirable location in Boston's Theater District, across the street from Boston Common and walking paths and two blocks from the historic Freedom Trail.
Highlights at this Ritz-Carlton include the Artisan Bistro restaurant, Avery bar, a contemporary art collection, and access to the adjoining 100,000-square-foot health club/spa with lap pool and a vast array of other fitness options.
Room for relaxing
Guestrooms and suites at The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common feature original art, featherbeds with down pillows, and Bose radios. Bathrooms have marble soaking tubs and separate showers, with bath menus and bath-butler service available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common Amenities
The Ritz-Carlton is located in Boston's Theater District, across from the Boston Common, two blocks from the Freedom Trail, and a mile of the beautiful Public Garden and the chic shops of Newbury Street. Artisan Bistro serves as a gathering point where guests can mingle during or after work and reconvene post-theater over cocktails while enjoying approachable artisan cooking. The Ritz-Carlton offers fresh local and seasonal dishes, using native ingredients, as well as uniquely sourced products with subtle bistro influences.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 7
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 193
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $9.95 USD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Turndown service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Video-game console
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Artisan Bistro - The 76-seat modern dining room is dressed with rich dark and light woods and features elegant European design elements. Spot coloring in the new space echoes a classic bistro look and feel. Crafted wood wainscoting envelops the room and dramatic ambient lighting from above bathes white-washed, wood floors to reflect a bistro-like setting. Additional cluster seating is intimate and close, allowing for easy conversation and lively exchange. A communal table also serves to unite friends and those who will likely be friends by evening’s end. Warm, soft colors soothe the room from lunch to dinner, and after hours. The 22-seat bar, with a zinc top, is an integral part of the restaurant’s fun. The mood at the bar is lively, and inviting, yet relaxed and casual at the same time.
Avery Bar - The space is a modern, sophisticated design for hotel guests and local residents longing for a more stylish and relaxed feel. Items on the cocktail destination’s small plates menu are perfect for splitting among friends The space offers 65 seats with residential retro-style lounge seating, including two intimate alcoves that can be cordoned for private parties, and 13 seats at an arch-shaped bar decked with hand-selected Italian Calcutta marble.
Guests at The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common enjoy discounted access to the adjoinng Sports Club/LA Boston, a 100,000-square-foot fitness-and-spa complex with a 75-foot, four-lane lap pool. (Guests must be over 16, and there are surcharges for spa services and fitness classes.)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 39 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 46 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.