Book your room at The Westin Boston Waterfront
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
Traditional Double Room
- 2 double
- 1 king
Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
- 2 double
South Boston hotel connected to convention center
Near Logan Airport
Connected to the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, this nonsmoking hotel is across from a "T" station and within a mile of the Financial District, 2 miles from Faneuil Hall, and 3 miles from the airport.
Upscale and modern, the Westin Boston Waterfront features an indoor pool, well-equipped fitness and business centers, wireless Internet access, a bar and restaurant, a Starbucks café, and 24-hour room service.
Guestrooms feature Westin's signature Heavenly Beds with thick pillowtop mattresses. Rooms also offer wireless Internet access, flat-screen TVs, and large desks with ergonomic chairs. Pets are welcome.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Boston Waterfront
- The Overview
Located in in the Seaport district of Boston, the Westin Boston Waterfront caters to groups. Not only is it connected to the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, the hotel has 75,000 square feet of meeting space that includes three ballrooms. An additional 19 meeting rooms have space for up to 150 people, and a business center is on site.
Additional amenities include a café, 24-hour front desk, and a fitness center.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary in the lobby area.
Current laws prohibit smoking in any indoor areas, including guestrooms, and on guestroom balconies/patios. Smoking is permitted only in designated outdoor areas.
- Concierge desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Computer rental
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 75000
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 16
- Total number of rooms - 793
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 6968
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Translation services
- Number of restaurants - 4
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- The Eats
Sauciety - Enjoy a light breakfast, or indulge yourself with a full meal from the nutritious SuperFoodsRx™ menu. Also serving brunch.
BIRCH Bar and Patio - Watch the evening come alive while enjoying a hand-crafted cocktail or a wine selection.
- Out and About
Recreation at the hotel includes a health club offering bicycling, running, weightlifting, calisthenics, swimming, and yoga.
- Whale-watching nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for The Westin Boston Waterfront
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 18.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
New Balance Program at The Westin
Guests can enjoy complimentary use of New Balance athletic apparel and running shoes during their stay. In-room, equipment-free fitness programs are also provided free of charge.
Offer valid at participating Westin Hotels and Resorts. Guests must call the Service Express desk to request shoes and clothing in their size; items are delivered to guestroom. Shoes come with socks and disposable insoles. Details at check-in.