Availability: The Westin Copley Place
Please enter your travel dates.
Boston's Back Bay, adjacent to Copley Place Mall
This hotel is centrally located in the heart of Copley Square, within walking distance of Hynes Convention Center and the fashionable restaurants, boutiques, and shopping at Copley Place Mall.
Pool and spa
The pet-friendly Westin Copley Place offers a health club with pool and a spa with massage and salon services, as well as steak, seafood, and sushi restaurants.
Heavenly Bed, Bath
The 803 rooms on 24 floors at The Westin Copley Place offer Heavenly Baths, Heavenly Beds with foot-thick pillowtop mattresses and down comforters, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and views of the Back Bay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Copley Place Amenities
This Boston hotel in the Back Bay offers a health club with separate cardiovascular, weight, and pool areas, and spa and beauty services at the Grettacole Spa.
Restaurants featuring steak, seafood, or sushi are located at the hotel, and guests can access 100 shops between Copley Place Shopping Galleries and the Prudential Center without going outside. There is also an on-site gift shop. Valet and self parking are available (surcharges); valet parking includes in and out privileges.
The Westin Copley Place offers 54,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, with 29 meeting/conference rooms, a conference center, and exhibit space. Wireless Internet access - basic, premium, and ultra - is available on the property and in the business center (surcharges).
This is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Spa services on site
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 803
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 36
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Luggage storage
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 54000
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 5017
- Number of meeting rooms - 29
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 1980
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $14.95 USD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $14.95 USD /24 hours surcharge )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- LCD TV
The Huntington - The Westin Copley Place hotel's regal dining room, with crystal chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling windows, serves a daily buffet breakfast.
Bar 10 - This Mediterranean bar and bistro, with oversized leather chairs and large curving booths, features appetizers, entrées, and an eclectic wine list. It's a popular late-night lounge for guests and locals.
Turner Fisheries of Boston - Boston has had a well-earned reputation for superior seafood for two centuries, and Turner Fisheries honors that tradition through its creative, award-winning presentation of regional favorites such as clam chowder, oysters, baked scrod, and lobster.
Osushi - Satisfy your craving for seafood another way with a visit to Osushi. Private, high-backed booths and a selection of traditional sushi and more adventurous preparations like TNT maki and Godzilla maki underline the sophisticated atmosphere. Open daily.
Starbucks - Conveniently located in the hotel lobby.
The hotel's fitness center offers separate cardiovascular and weight rooms, as well as a shallow, L-shaped pool. Trails for jogging, biking, and rollerblading are less than five blocks away along the banks of the Charles River.
The bucolic Public Garden and Boston Common are five blocks from the hotel. Ice skates can be rented in winter for some old-fashioned skating on the Common's Frog Pond, and Swan Boat rides are offered in spring and summer.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The Westin Copley Place Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
New Balance Program at The Westin
Guests can enjoy use of New Balance athletic apparel and running shoes during their stay for a fee of $5. In-room, equipment-free fitness programs are also provided free of charge.
Offer valid at participating Westin Hotels and Resorts. Guests must call the Service Express desk to request shoes and clothing in their size; items are delivered to guestroom. Shoes come with socks and disposable insoles. Details at check-in. Valid anytime, subject to availability.