Book your room at The Westin Copley Place
Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Room, 2 Double Beds, River View
- 2 double
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed, River View
- 1 king
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Junior Suite, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Boston's Back Bay, adjacent to Copley Place Mall
This hotel is centrally located in the heart of Copley Square, within walking distance of Hynes Convention Center and the fashionable restaurants, boutiques, and shopping at Copley Place Mall.
Pool and spa
The pet-friendly Westin Copley Place offers a health club with pool and a spa with massage and salon services, as well as steak, seafood, and sushi restaurants.
Heavenly Bed, Bath
The 803 rooms on 24 floors at The Westin Copley Place offer Heavenly Baths, Heavenly Beds with foot-thick pillowtop mattresses and down comforters, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and views of the Back Bay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Copley Place
This Boston hotel in the Back Bay offers a health club with separate cardiovascular, weight, and pool areas, and spa and beauty services at the Grettacole Spa.
Restaurants featuring steak, seafood, or sushi are located at the hotel, and guests can access 100 shops between Copley Place Shopping Galleries and the Prudential Center without going outside. There is also an on-site gift shop. Valet and self parking are available (surcharges); valet parking includes in and out privileges.
The Westin Copley Place offers 54,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, with 29 meeting/conference rooms, a conference center, and exhibit space. Wireless Internet access - basic, premium, and ultra - is available on the property and in the business center (surcharges).
This is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa services on site
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 803
- Number of floors - 36
- Beauty services
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 54000
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5017
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 29
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 1980
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
The Huntington - The Westin Copley Place hotel's regal dining room, with crystal chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling windows, serves a daily buffet breakfast.
Bar 10 - This Mediterranean bar and bistro, with oversized leather chairs and large curving booths, features appetizers, entrées, and an eclectic wine list. It's a popular late-night lounge for guests and locals.
Turner Fisheries of Boston - Boston has had a well-earned reputation for superior seafood for two centuries, and Turner Fisheries honors that tradition through its creative, award-winning presentation of regional favorites such as clam chowder, oysters, baked scrod, and lobster.
Osushi - Satisfy your craving for seafood another way with a visit to Osushi. Private, high-backed booths and a selection of traditional sushi and more adventurous preparations like TNT maki and Godzilla maki underline the sophisticated atmosphere. Open daily.
Starbucks - Conveniently located in the hotel lobby.
The hotel's fitness center offers separate cardiovascular and weight rooms, as well as a shallow, L-shaped pool. Trails for jogging, biking, and rollerblading are less than five blocks away along the banks of the Charles River.
The bucolic Public Garden and Boston Common are five blocks from the hotel. Ice skates can be rented in winter for some old-fashioned skating on the Common's Frog Pond, and Swan Boat rides are offered in spring and summer.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The Fine Print for The Westin Copley Place
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
New Balance Program at The Westin
Guests can enjoy use of New Balance athletic apparel and running shoes during their stay for a fee of $5. In-room, equipment-free fitness programs are also provided free of charge.
Offer valid at participating Westin Hotels and Resorts. Guests must call the Service Express desk to request shoes and clothing in their size; items are delivered to guestroom. Shoes come with socks and disposable insoles. Details at check-in. Valid anytime, subject to availability.