Availability: Millennium Harvest House Boulder
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Tub w/BARS)
- 1 king
Standard Plus Room, 1 King Bed, Courtyard View
- 1 king
Resort atmosphere, downtown Boulder location
On Boulder Creek
Set on 16 landscaped acres alongside Boulder Creek, this resort-style hotel is 100 yards from the University of Colorado campus and 1 block from Twenty Ninth Street shops and restaurants.
Tennis and swimming
Amenities at Millennium Harvest House Boulder include indoor and outdoor pools with spa tubs, 24-hour fitness facilities, a basketball court, and 15 complimentary tennis courts. The hotel is also home to a restaurant and 2 lounge bars.
Fresh mountain air
Millennium Harvest House Boulder guestrooms, with windows or balconies that open to fresh air, have a Colorado pioneer feel with oversized patchwork quilts and photos of local landmarks. All offer high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Millennium Harvest House Boulder Amenities
Adjacent to Boulder Creek and the 16-mile paved Boulder Creek Path, the Millennium Harvest House is 100 yards from the University of Colorado campus. One block away is the Twenty Ninth Street retail and dining center.
Recreational options include indoor and seasonal outdoor pools and spa tubs, a fitness center, a basketball court, and 15 tennis courts—five of which are covered for winter play.
On Saturdays, Colorado Buffalo home football games are broadcast on a 15-foot TV in the hotel's garden and in the sports bar. Occasional live entertainment is also hosted in the garden.
For business travelers hotel features 18,000 square feet of meeting facilities, a 24-hour business center, and 15 conference rooms. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in the lobby, restaurant, and garden.
Free self-parking is available onsite.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Tennis on site
- Banquet facilities
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 269
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 18,000
- Security guard
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Thyme on the Creek - Casual restaurant with heated dining terrace. Seasonal menus with American fare. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Coaches' Corner - Sports bar with multiple TVs, football toss, darts, and video games. Food service and cocktails. Open from late afternoon to late evening.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
This resort-style hotel offers indoor and seasonal outdoor pools, both with adjacent spa tubs. Also provided are a basketball court and 15 complimentary tennis courts—five of which are covered for winter play. Tennis equipment is available for rent. Cardio equipment and free weights are provided in the complimentary fitness center.
Right behind the hotel, Boulder Creek Path offers a 16-mile-long hiking and biking trail. Boulder Creek, which flows through the city, features fishing, kayaking, and tubing. The 26-acre Chautauqua Park also offers hiking and cycling paths, as well as rock climbing and seasonal cultural presentations.
Both downhill and cross-country skiing are available at nearby ski resorts, and other winter activities include snowboarding, snowshoeing, and snowmobiling. Flatirons Golf Course, 2.5 miles from the hotel, is open to the public.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Basketball on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Millennium Harvest House Boulder Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.