Availability: Residence Inn By Marriott Boulder
Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Penthouse, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed
- FREE Wifi
Wifi is included in your stay.
- One King Bed
Boulder eco-friendly hotel with a seasonal outdoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Valmont City Park, Folsom Field, and Twenty Ninth Street. Also nearby are Dairy Center for the Arts and Mary Williams Fine Arts.
At Residence Inn By Marriott Boulder, recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Guestrooms have kitchens, fireplaces, and complimentary wireless Internet access; rooms also include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Inn By Marriott Boulder Amenities
Residence Inn By Marriott Boulder features a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 221 square feet (20 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, a picnic area, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Residence Inn By Marriott Boulder is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 128
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 221
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 20
- Complimentary reception
- One meeting/conference room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Ergonomic chair
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Sofa bed
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Residence Inn By Marriott Boulder Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.