Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Penthouse, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed
- One King Bed
Boulder eco-friendly hotel with a complimentary breakfast
In business district
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Naropa University, Folsom Field, and University of Colorado-Boulder. Local attractions also include Chautauqua Park and Pearl Street Mall.
Pool, fitness facility
Recreational amenities at Residence Inn By Marriott Boulder include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness facility. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Desks, ergonomic chairs
Guestrooms have kitchens, fireplaces, and sofa beds; rooms also include complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Residence Inn By Marriott Boulder provides an outdoor patio and a 24-hour fitness facility. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Event facilities measure 221 square feet (20 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, a picnic area, and coffee in the lobby. Business services and a complimentary grocery shopping service can be provided. Complimentary parking is available on site. Residence Inn By Marriott Boulder is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 128
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Television in lobby
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 221
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 20
- Complimentary reception
- One meeting/conference room
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 2
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Ergonomic chair
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Welcome amenities
- Sofa bed
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Guests are offered a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast.
A seasonal outdoor pool and patio are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.