Book your room at ibis Bratislava Centrum
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Eco-friendly hotel in Bratislava (Bratislava Castle - Hrad) near St. Martin's Cathedral
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Bratislava, walking distance from Jewish Museum, St. Martin's Cathedral, and Bratislava Castle. Also nearby are Primate's Palace and New Bridge.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Bratislava Centrum features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour front desk.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Bratislava Centrum
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to secretarial services and audiovisual equipment.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and tour assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2012.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Secretarial services
- Tour assistance
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LCD TV
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Direct-dial phone
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Ibis Bratislava Centrum has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for ibis Bratislava Centrum
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at noon
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per night plus EUR 50 one-time cleaning
- We Should Mention
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.