Book your room at Balladins Express
Comfort Twin Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Brest hotel with a restaurant
Situated in a shopping district, this hotel is close to Francis-le Ble Stadium, Oceanapolis, and University of Western Brittany. Local attractions also include Tour Tanguy and Musee National de la Marine.
In addition to a restaurant, Balladins Express features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a conference center and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 2152 square feet (200 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Event catering
- Half board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Snack bar/deli
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2152
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 200
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Free secure parking
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure parking
- In the room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and 10 AM.
Balladins Express has a restaurant serving lunch, dinner, and light fare.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Balladins Express
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.94 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7,50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.