Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
- One Queen Bed
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
- One Queen and Two Single Beds
Studio, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel in Fortitude Valley with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Judith Wright Centre of Contemporary Arts, Brisbane Customs House, and RNA Showgrounds. Also nearby are Queen Street Mall and Roma Street Parkland.
In addition to a restaurant, Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane features an outdoor tennis court. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Guestrooms have refrigerators, microwaves, and wireless Internet access (surcharge); rooms also include air conditioning and climate control.
In addition to an outdoor pool, Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane provides an outdoor tennis court, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers concierge services, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 162
- Number of floors - 9
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis court
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Alto - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor tennis court, an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
All visitors require a visa to enter Australia. The current visa situation should be checked with the nearest Australian embassy or consulate.
Passports should be presented at check-in.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 7.50 per night (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 30.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Apartment Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.