Book your room at Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments
Standard Apartment, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking, KitchenetteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Apartment, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, KitchenetteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Adults-only Spring Hill apartment in Brisbane CBD, walk to Queen Street Mall
This family-friendly Spring Hill apartment is located in the historical district, within a 15-minute walk of Tower Mill, Queen Street Mall, and Roma Street Parkland. Suncorp Stadium and Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free apartment features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a rooftop terrace, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 149 apartments have LCD TVs with cable channels and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Guests will also find balconies, pillowtop beds, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The apartment offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3.5-star property.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measure 237 square feet (22 square meters). This family-friendly apartment also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 237
- Conference space size (meters) - 22
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 15
- Outdoor pool
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 2002
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 AUD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 9 AUD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 AUD per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( 9.00 AUD per night )
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children under 18 years old are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 or older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Minimum guest age is 18
Caters to adults only
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 19.9 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 9 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 9.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 9 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 200 per stay (cash only)
- Breakage deposit: AUD 150 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from Star Ratings Australia. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.