Book your room at Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Spring Hill near Roma Street Parkland
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Spring Hill, walking distance from Brisbane Private Hospital and Roma Street Parkland. Also nearby are Queen Street Mall and Suncorp Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and air conditioning, guestrooms feature minibars along with coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 11 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers concierge services, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 194
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Outdoor pool
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 15 AUD per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Frescos Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The fine print for Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 24 and AUD 28.50 for adults, AUD 12 and AUD 14.25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 30.00
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.