Book your room at Novotel Brisbane Airport
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 2 children
Premier Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 2 children
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
4.5-star luxury hotel in Brisbane Airport with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Brisbane Airport, this luxury hotel is close to Doomben Racecourse, Eagle Farm Racecourse, and Portside Wharf. Local attractions also include Brisbane Cruise Terminal and Gateway Bridge.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Brisbane Airport features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Brisbane Airport
In addition to an outdoor pool, Novotel Brisbane Airport provides a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities include a conference center, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, tour assistance, and 24-hour room service. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby.
Novotel Brisbane Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 157
- Number of floors - 5
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Express check-in
- Medical assistance available
- Parking nearby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Year Built 2009
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Long-term parking (surcharge), Secure covered parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Free parking nearby, Offsite parking discounted rates available
- In the room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- In-room massage available
- Pillow menu
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5:30 AM and 10 AM.
Catalina Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Novotel Brisbane Airport
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 24.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 11 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 5 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.