Availability: Novotel Brisbane
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Premier Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Premier King Room
- One King Bed
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
- One King Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel in Spring Hill near Queen Street Mall
Located in the city center of Spring Hill, this luxury hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of St. John's Anglican Cathedral and Brisbane Customs House. Also nearby are Queen Street Mall and Roma Street Parkland.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Brisbane features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Brisbane Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Novotel Brisbane provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Novotel Brisbane has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 296
- Number of floors - 14
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Self parking
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Novotel Brisbane Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 29.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 24.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Assessed, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.