Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom
- One King Bed
Executive Room, 1 Bedroom
- One King Bed
Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
- Two King Beds
4.5-star family-friendly Brisbane apartment near Wheel of Brisbane
This family-friendly apartment is located in the business district, close to Naldham House, Wheel of Brisbane, and Queen Street Mall. Also nearby are Brisbane Botanic Gardens and Museum of Brisbane.
In addition to a restaurant, Oaks Charlotte Towers features an indoor pool. Other amenities include small meeting rooms and barbecue grills.
Guestrooms open to balconies with city views and feature flat-screen televisions with cable channels. Other amenities include kitchens and washers/dryers.
The apartment offers a restaurant. In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Oaks Charlotte Towers provides a sauna and a fitness facility. This luxury apartment also offers barbecue grills and tour assistance. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 290
- Number of floors - 44
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- City view
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Chilli and Spice Thai - This restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Pane Vino Italian - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Spoon Cafe - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must present a valid credit card at check-in to pay the refundable deposit of AUD 150. Cash will not be accepted. Please note this property charges a fixed percentage fee on credit and debit card transactions. For details, please contact the hotel using the number provided in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 18.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 18.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: AUD 18.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 25 per day
- Deposit: AUD 150 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 44 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Self catering property is rated 4.5 stars.