Book your room at Oaks on Felix
Standard Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Executive Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Standard Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 adults
Two Bedroom Story Bridge ViewMax Occupancy: 5 adults
4.5-star family-friendly Brisbane hotel near Queen Street Mall
Located in the heart of Brisbane, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Naldham House, Queen Street Mall, and Brisbane Botanic Gardens. Also nearby are Kangaroo Point Cliffs and Museum of Brisbane.
At Oaks on Felix, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a sauna. The hotel also features dry cleaning/laundry services and a 24-hour front desk.
In addition to kitchens and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Oaks on Felix
- The Overview
In addition to an outdoor pool, Oaks on Felix provides a sauna and a fitness center. This luxury hotel also offers barbecue grills, dry cleaning/laundry services, and tour assistance. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Oaks on Felix is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Number of floors - 40
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Oaks on Felix
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 25.00 per night
- Deposit: AUD 150 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 44 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Self Catering property is rated 4.5 stars.