Please enter your travel dates.
Twin Guest Room
- Two Single Beds
Double Guest Room
- One Double Bed
One Double Bed, Accessible
- One Double Bed
King Guest Room
- One King Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Bristol (Windmill Hill) near St. Mary Redcliffe Church
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Bristol (Windmill Hill), close to British Empire and Commonwealth Museum, St. Mary Redcliffe Church, and Bristol Theatre Royal. Also nearby are Queen Square and St. Peters Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Doubletree by Hilton Bristol features a fitness facility. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness facility, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Total number of rooms - 201
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Kiln - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks.
The Arts Bar - This lobby lounge serves light fare and drinks.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 7.50 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.