Book your room at Doubletree by Hilton Bristol
Double Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
King Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Deluxe, One King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Twin Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
One Double Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 adults
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Bristol (Windmill Hill) near St. Mary Redcliffe Church
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Bristol (Windmill Hill), close to British Empire and Commonwealth Museum, St. Mary Redcliffe Church, and Bristol Theatre Royal. Also nearby are Queen Square and St. Peters Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Doubletree by Hilton Bristol features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Doubletree by Hilton Bristol
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Banquet facilities
- Total number of rooms - 201
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Climate control
- Pay movies
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
- Eat and drink
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Kiln - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Arts Bar - This lobby lounge serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Doubletree by Hilton Bristol
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 7.50 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.