Book your room at Hilton Bristol
Please enter your travel dates.
Double Access Hilton Room
- One Double Bed
Twin Guest Room - Book Early & Save
- Two Single Beds
King Guest Room - Book Early & Save
- One King Bed
- One Double Bed
4-star hotel with an indoor pool in Bristol (North Bristol)
This hotel is located in Bristol (North Bristol), close to The Mall at Cribbs Causeway. Area attractions also include Thornbury Castle and Cabot Circus Shopping Centre.
Recreational amenities at Hilton Bristol include an indoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature climate control, coffee/tea makers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Bristol provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1932 square feet (174 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, multilingual staff, and a garden. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hilton Bristol has designated areas for smoking.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Steam room
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 161
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Internet point
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 174
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Year Built 1988
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1932
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Stay connected
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Secure outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the restaurant between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Brunels Hat - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boating nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
- Rock climbing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Hilton Bristol
- When you arrive
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 18.75 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 35 per stay)
- We Should Mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 5 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room