Book your room at Marriott Bristol City Centre
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room, 2 Double Beds, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family-friendly Bristol hotel near Cabot Circus Shopping Centre
Shopping Centre nearby
This business-friendly hotel is located in Bristol, close to Cabot Circus Shopping Centre and St. Mary Redcliffe Church. Area attractions also include @Bristol and Cabot Tower.
In addition to a restaurant, Marriott Bristol City Centre features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a concierge desk.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, premium bedding, and in-room safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Marriott Bristol City Centre provides a health club, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility. Marriott Bristol City Centre offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site at the hotel where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 4.0-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audio-visual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers a concierge desk, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 1259
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (feet) - 13993
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 15 GBP per day ) , Wired internet access ( 15 GBP per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Marriott Bristol City Centre has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.