Availability: Marriott Bristol City Centre
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family-friendly Bristol hotel near Cabot Circus Shopping Centre
Shopping Centre nearby
This business-friendly hotel is located in Bristol, close to Cabot Circus Shopping Centre and St. Mary Redcliffe Church. Area attractions also include @Bristol and Cabot Tower.
In addition to a restaurant, Marriott Bristol City Centre features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a concierge desk.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, premium bedding, and in-room safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Bristol City Centre Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Marriott Bristol City Centre provides a health club, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility. Marriott Bristol City Centre offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site at the hotel where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 4.0-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audio-visual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers a concierge desk, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Steam room
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $15.00 GBP / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $15.00 GBP /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Marriott Bristol City Centre has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Marriott Bristol City Centre Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25.00