Please enter your travel dates.
Double or Twin Room, 1 Queen Bed - Best Available Corporate Rate1
- One Queen Bed
Superior Double Room, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed - Regular Rate
- One Queen Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom - Regular Rate
- One King Bed
Family Room, 2 Double Beds - Experiences, Kids eat free
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- Two Queen Beds
- Accommodations as selected
- Breakfast for 2 adults
- Complimentary meals for up to 2 children age 12 and under when ordering from the kids’ menu
4-star Victorian hotel in Bristol (Harbourside) near Bristol Cathedral
This hotel is located in Bristol (Harbourside), close to Queen Victoria's Statue, Bristol Cathedral, and Bristol Hippodrome Theatre. Also nearby are At-Bristol and Queen Square.
Recreational amenities at Marriott Bristol Royal include an indoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Marriott Bristol Royal provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Victorian hotel also offers a steam room, spa services, and concierge services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Marriott Bristol Royal has designated areas for smoking.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 242
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Hair salon
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Wedding services
- Event catering
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Walters Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Drawing Room - This restaurant serves lunch only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Afternoon tea is offered.
Club Bar - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 14.50 per day
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per stay