Please enter your travel dates.
Double or Twin Room, 1 Queen Bed - Best Available Corporate Rate1
- One Queen Bed
Superior Double Room, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed - Regular Rate
- One Queen Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom - Regular Rate
- One King Bed
Family-friendly Bristol hotel near @Bristol
This business-friendly hotel is located in Bristol, close to Lord Mayor's Chapel, Bristol Council House and the Hippodrome. Area attractions also include Queen Square and @Bristol.
In addition to a restaurant, Marriott Bristol Royal features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a business center and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, sofa beds.
In addition to an indoor pool, Marriott Bristol Royal provides a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Marriott Bristol Royal offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site at the hotel where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 4.0-star property consist of a business center, audio-visual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness facility, spa services, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 242
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 7
- Hair salon
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Wedding services
- Event catering
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Currency exchange
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Marriott Bristol Royal has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
Marriott Bristol Royal offers spa services and a hair salon.
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12.50 per day
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00