Availability: Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star hotel in Bristol (Harbourside) near Bristol Theatre Royal
Located in the heart of Bristol, this hotel is within walking distance of St Nicholas Market, Bristol Theatre Royal, and St. Peters Church. Also nearby are Bristol Hippodrome Theatre and Broadmead Shopping Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and MP3 docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 698 square feet (64.8 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (meters) - 64.8
- Conference space size (feet) - 698
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- MP3 docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Late night fare is available from room service.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 4.00 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 15.00 per stay)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.