Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, River View
- One Queen Bed
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed, River View
- One Queen Bed
4-star adults-only hotel in Bristol (Harbourside) near Bristol Theatre Royal
Located in the heart of Bristol, this hotel is within walking distance of St Nicholas Market, Bristol Theatre Royal, and St. Peters Church. Also nearby are Bristol Hippodrome Theatre and Broadmead Shopping Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and MP3 docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 698 square feet (64.8 square meters) include a conference center, a meeting/conference room, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Guests can use the business facilities at a partner hotel.
Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Internet point
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Medical assistance available
- Parking nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Street parking (metered)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 698
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 64.8
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Translation services
- Fitness facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Bathroom TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds available
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel has a restaurant on site.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from room service.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 2:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 18
Caters to adults only
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 4.00 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15.00 per night (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 15.00 per stay)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.