Availability: Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel and Spa
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Privilege, Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Family Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Classic Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Bristol (Redcliffe) near St. Mary Redcliffe Church
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Bristol, walking distance from St. Mary Redcliffe Church and Queen Square. Also nearby are Bristol Theatre Royal and At-Bristol.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel and Spa features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel and Spa Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel and Spa features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Event facilities measuring 10147 square feet (943 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 275
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 10147
- Conference space size (meters) - 943
- Indoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Shower only
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Phoenix Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Phoenix Bar - This Cocktail bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The onsite spa has 14 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures.
- Number of treatment rooms 14
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel and Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12.00 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.