Availability: Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel and Spa
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Bristol (Redcliffe) near St. Mary Redcliffe Church
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Bristol, walking distance from St. Mary Redcliffe Church and Queen Square. Also nearby are Bristol Theatre Royal and At-Bristol.
At Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel and Spa, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel and Spa Amenities
Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel and Spa features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 275
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Number of floors - 5
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Conference center
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Phoenix Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 14
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel and Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12.00 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.