Book your room at Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel and Spa
Privilege, Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Family Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 2 children
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Classic Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Bristol (Windmill Hill) near St. Mary Redcliffe Church
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Bristol, walking distance from St. Mary Redcliffe Church and Queen Square. Also nearby are Bristol Theatre Royal and At-Bristol.
At Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel and Spa, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel and Spa
- At your hotel
Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel and Spa features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 275
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 5
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Conference center
- Wedding services
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Shower only
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Phoenix Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Swimming on site
- Number of treatment rooms 14
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel and Spa
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12.00 per night
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.