Availability: The Washington
Please enter your travel dates.
Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Shared Bathroom
- One Single Bed
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Single Bed
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
- One Double Bed
Hotel in Bristol (Clifton) near Bristol City Museum and Art Gallery
Located in the city center of Bristol, this hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Victoria Rooms, BBC Bristol, and Bristol City Museum and Art Gallery. Also nearby are University of Bristol and Cabot Tower.
The Washington provides 24-hour room service, wireless Internet access (surcharge), dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), coffee/tea makers, and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Washington Amenities
The Washington features laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and secure parking. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Bristol hotel also offers 24-hour room service, discounted use of a nearby fitness facility, and self parking. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 4
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking
- Secure parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Welcome amenities
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down blanket
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- City view
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
The Washington Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 6.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 4 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 4 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GBP 4 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 6 per night (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 5.00
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.