Please enter your travel dates.
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
- One Double Bed
Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Shared Bathroom
- One Single Bed
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Single Bed
An absolute must for those on a budget, situated in the heart of Clifton.
Situated in the Clifton area of Bristol, the Washington is very close to a number of popular sites such as Bristol Zoo, University of Bristol, SS Great Britain and the new shopping centre, Cabot Circus.
The Washington offers a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and breakfast buffet. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, laundry facilities, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Great hospiality tray
All guest rooms have a hospitality tray that includes a bowl of fresh fruit, loose tea, freshly ground coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits. All rooms have direct dial phones.
This Georgian, Grade 2 listed building has wireless Internet access available in all rooms for a small additional charge. A limited room service is available 24hrs a day. Reception is staffed throughout the day and night. A guest laundry service is available by request.
- Parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 4
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Secure parking
- Self parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Welcome amenities
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down blanket
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- City view
Guests are offered a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 6.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 4 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 4 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GBP 4 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 6 per night (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 5.00
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.