Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, Beachside
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Standard Room with King Bed - Non Refundable
- One King Bed
Resort with a private beach in Tortola
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Offering a spectacular scenery, this resort sits along a mile-long silken-sand beach on the western tip of Tortola; the ferry to St Thomas is less than 2 miles away.
This resort features perfect panoramic ocean views. A restaurant is built around the stone walls of an 18th-century sugar mill. Guests have direct access to a private beach.
Facing the sea
The 157-room resort offers a variety of guestrooms and villas with views of the Caribbean Sea and Long Bay. Guests can stay on the beach in a spacious room or a quaint cabana.
A complimentary cocktail party for guests is held every Monday evening. Guests also have direct access to the hotel's private beach. Shops at the hotel carry local crafts, artwork, movie rentals, tennis equipment, beachwear, and casual clothing. The hotel also has a restaurant on site and provided event catering. Visiting families can take advantage of babysitting and childcare services (surcharges apply), and guests can take advantage of a round-trip airport shuttle service (surcharge).
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 20
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Concierge services
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
1748 Restaurant and Bar - Built around an 18th-century sugar mill's stone walls, this restaurant offers open-air seating with ocean views, buffet and à la carte breakfasts, a lunch menu featuring West Indian roti, burgers, sandwiches, salads, and pizza, and Caribbean-accented dinners with choices such as mahi mahi with Creole sauce, barbecue ribs, steaks, and lobster. Special nights feature Caribbean barbecue and West Indian buffets. Separate bar serves cocktails and tropical drinks.
Boogie boards, snorkeling gear, and scuba-diving gear are available for rent nearby. Day-sail excursions to nearby islands can be arranged. Tennis courts available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Banana boat nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Energy surcharge: USD 10 per accommodation per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 2 per minute (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in limited public areas: USD 1 per minute (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 10 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Babysitting/childcare fee: USD 10 per hour, per child
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- In-room safe fee: USD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.