Availability: Brösarps Gästgifveri & SPA
Brosarp eco-friendly hotel with a full-service spa
Situated in Brosarp, this spa hotel is in the same area as Kivik Harbour and King's Grave. Regional attractions also include Kivik Art Centre and Stenshuvud National Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Brösarps Gästgifveri & SPA features a full-service spa. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and bathrobes; rooms also include a turndown service and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Brösarps Gästgifveri & SPA Amenities
Brösarps Gästgifveri & SPA features a full-service spa. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. 4 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and a garden. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Brösarps Gästgifveri & SPA is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in Scandinavian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 3 treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, Swedish massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
Guests under 15 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 15
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Brösarps Gästgifveri & SPA Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- SpaThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: SEK 150 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 350 per night
- Facilities fee: SEK 100 per person, per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Sweden. This property is rated 3 stars.