Book your room at The Bower at Broulee
4-star adults-only hotel in Broulee with 5 spa tubs
Situated near the airport, in Broulee, this hotel is close to Broulee North Beach, Mossy Point, and Broulee South Beach. Area attractions also include Mogo Zoo and Wattlebark Gallery of Arts and Crafts.
The Bower at Broulee provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), laundry facilities, a business center, and free self parking.
All guestrooms feature jetted bathtubs, kitchens, and fireplaces. Other amenities include washers/dryers and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Bower at Broulee
At your hotel
The Bower at Broulee features 5 spa tubs. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This 4-star property offers access to a business center. This Broulee hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of spa tubs - 5
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1999
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Spa services on site
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Eat and drink
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
5 spa tubs are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The fine print for The Bower at Broulee
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 15
Caters to adults only
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- All citizens of Australia will be charged the national value-added tax
- Late check-out fee: AUD 50
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Breakage deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Air conditioning fee: AUD 50 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 14 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.