Book your room at The Bower at Broulee
Private Spa RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests
Premium Spa RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only hotel with 5 spa tubs and spa services
Situated near the airport, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Broulee North Beach, Mossy Point, and Broulee South Beach. Mogo Zoo and Gold Rush Colony are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This hotel features WiFi in public areas, spa services, and a business center. Self parking is free. Other amenities include laundry facilities, express check-out, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 5 soundproofed rooms feature sofa beds and DVD players. Kitchens come with refrigerators and stovetops, and guests will also find upscale touches like fireplaces and jetted tubs. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Bower at Broulee features 5 spa tubs. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This 4-star property offers access to a business center. This Broulee hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of spa tubs - 5
- Picnic area
- Spa services on site
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1999
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Ceiling fan
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Digital TV service
- DVD player
- Espresso maker
- Flat-panel TV
- Free local calls
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Jetted bathtub
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Sofa bed
- Soundproofed rooms
- Weekly housekeeping provided
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
5 spa tubs are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children under 15 years old are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 15 or older are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 15
Caters to adults only
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- All citizens of Australia will be charged the national value-added tax
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 50
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Breakage deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Air conditioning fee: AUD 50 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 14 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from Star Ratings Australia. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.