Availability: Hotel Dukes’ Palace
Superior Double or Twin Room, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family DuplexMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family Suite, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Suite, Hot Tub (Historical)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel in Bruges (Bruges Center) near Bruges Market Square
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Bruges, walking distance from Bruges Market Square, Bruges Belfry, and Basilica of the Holy Blood. Also nearby are Church of Our Lady and Groeningemuseum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Dukes’ Palace features a health club. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Dukes’ Palace Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Dukes’ Palace features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center and limo/town car service. 6 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a steam room, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2014.
Hotel Dukes’ Palace is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Restaurant Manuscript - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
The Spa has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Hotel Dukes’ Palace Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.