Book your room at Hotel Dukes’ Palace
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double or Twin Room
- 1 double
Superior Double or Twin Room, Garden View
- 1 double
Deluxe Double Room
- 1 double
Deluxe Junior Suite
- 1 double
5-star luxury hotel in Bruges (Bruges Center) near Bruges Market Square
Expedia Insiders' Select™ Winner 2013
This hotel is one of the few selected in Bruges to receive this exclusive award based on 1 million guest reviews submitted annually by Expedia travelers.
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Bruges, walking distance from Bruges Market Square, Bruges Belfry, and Basilica of the Holy Blood. Also nearby are Church of Our Lady and Groeningemuseum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Dukes’ Palace features a health club. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Dukes’ Palace
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Dukes’ Palace features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a steam room, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2014.
Hotel Dukes’ Palace is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Number of floors - 5
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Steam room
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking, Parking garage
- In the room
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Restaurant Manuscript - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Playground nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
The Spa has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Hotel Dukes’ Palace
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per day
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.