Book your room at Hotel Navarra
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Single Room - Excluding Breakfast Excl. City Tax
Standard Double or Twin Room - Excluding Breakfast Excl. City Tax
Historic hotel with piano bar close to Bruges Square
By the market
This elegant 17th-century listed mansion house hotel enjoys a prime location in the heart of the historical city center of Bruges, only 100 metres from the main square and its famous Belfry tower, and all the major attractions and shopping streets.
Pool, piano serenades
The medieval cellar at Hotel Navarra houses a wellness area with swimming pool, sauna and fitness room. A pianist plays in the piano bar twice per week March through June and September through December.
Guestrooms have plain modern décor and all feature minibars, complimentary Internet connections, and private bathrooms with complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- At your hotel
Hotel Navarra boasts a wellness area with fitness equipment, a sauna, and a heated indoor swimming pool. The hotel also features a private garden with a sunny terrace. Meeting rooms offer natural daylight and air conditioning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available nearby (surcharge). From March through June and from September through December, guests may enjoy live piano music in the piano bar on Wednesdays and Fridays from 6:30 PM until 8:30 PM.
Hotel Navarra is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Year Built 1600
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Eat and drink
The Duke - This jazz bar serves a wide range of local beers, as well as spirits, and cocktails. Soft and hot drinks are served between 3:30 PM and midnight. There is live piano music on Wednesday and Friday evenings from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (except in January, February, July, and August).
The wellness area with swimming pool, professional fitness equipment, and sauna is available for all guests in the medieval cellar of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Motor boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
The Fine Print for Hotel Navarra
- When you arrive
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17 per day
- We Should Mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.