Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Double or Twin Room
Superior Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Historic Bruges hotel with complimentary breakfast
Near Bruges Belfry
This historic 19th-century Bruges hotel is 3 blocks from Basilica of the Holy Blood. Bruges Belfry and Bruges Town Hall are both a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Gruuthuse Museum is 1 km (.5 mi) away.
Spa, Turkish bath
At Hotel Oud Huis de Peellaert, guests enjoy a complimentary breakfast buffet each morning, with views of the courtyard garden. A spa and a Turkish bath are nestled in the 16th century cellars.
Hotel Oud Huis de Peellaert offers air-conditioned guestrooms decorated in warm colors. Flat-panel TVs come with cable channels. Rooms provide minibars and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Hotel Oud Huis de Peellaert serves a complimentary breakfast buffet with hot items daily in the elegant Breakfast Restaurant, overlooking the courtyard garden. Guests are invited to mingle at the bar. The 19th-century residence of the Baron de Peellaert, this historic hotel features a spiral staircase stretching toward a stained glass window. Nestled in the 16th century cellars, a spa provides a Turkish bath, a sauna, and a relaxation room, as well as a fitness facility. Massages are offered (surcharge). The hotel includes 1 meeting room with audio-visual equipment. Guests enjoy complimentary newspapers in the lobby and wireless Internet access in public areas. Multilingual staff can assist with currency exchange. Limited parking and an airport shuttle are available (surcharge).
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Technology support staff
- Total number of rooms - 50
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Full-service health spa
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Cable TV service
- Window opens
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
The hotel serves a complimentary breakfast buffet with hot items each morning in the elegant Breakfast Restaurant, overlooking the courtyard garden.
Room service is available during limited hours.
This Bruges hotel features a sauna, a Turkish bath, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Located in the hotel's 16th century cellars, a spa offers massages (surcharge).
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Sauna in spa
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per day