Please enter your travel dates.
Charming room - Very Special Offer!
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Very Special Offer!
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Junior Suite - Very Special Offer
- One Double Bed
Luxury award-winning boutique hotel next to the Market Square
A luxury boutique hotel
The PAND Hotel, an 18th century carriage house, has been converted to a 26-bedroom boutique hotel. The hotel is a proud member of “Small Luxury Hotels of the World” and “Romantik Hotels International”.
The hotel facilities
The hotel facilities include an intimate lounge, library, cosy and romantic bar, internet corner (WIFI), a country style breakfast room where a full cooked breakfast is served with waiter service and champagne.
Very romantic rooms
Each room is beautifully decorated with great care and attention to detail and offers the highest standards of comfort. The 11 junior suites are decorated with stunning fabrics of Ralph Lauren.
The PAND Hotel, an 18th century carriage house, has been converted to a 26-bedroom boutique hotel. It is privately run by the owner, whose pride is evidently expressed in the opulent choice of furnishings, objets d’art and many antiques. Each room is beautifully decorated with great care and attention to detail and offers the highest standards of comfort. The 11 junior suites are decorated with stunning fabrics of Ralph Lauren. The hotel facilities include an intimate lounge, library, cosy and romantic bar, internet corner (WIFI), a country style breakfast room where a full cooked breakfast is served with waiter service and champagne. Eggs are prepared according to your wishes on the AGA stove. The green patio with fountain guarantees complete relaxation. In 2012 the hotel has been awarded “Best Luxury Boutique hotel in Belgium” by the “World Luxury Hotel Awards”. The hotel is recommended by journalists around the world for its charm and refined, cosy atmosphere. The PAND Hotel is a proud member of “Small Luxury Hotels of the World” and “Romantik Hotels International”.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 4
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1780
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- CD player
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Welcome amenities
- Clock radio
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Room service during limited hours is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.95 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.