Availability: Best Western Plus Park Hotel Brussels
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star hotel with a conference center in Brussels (European Quarter)
This hotel is located in Brussels (European Quarter), close to Royal Museum of Military History, European Union Parliament Building, and Museum of Musical Instruments - Old England Building. Also nearby are Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium and Cathedral of St. Michael.
Best Western Plus Park Hotel Brussels provides a bar/lounge, a conference center, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a 24-hour business center.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, day beds, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Plus Park Hotel Brussels Amenities
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Best Western Plus Park Hotel Brussels is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Conference center
- Year Built 1903
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Day bed
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Best Western Plus Park Hotel Brussels Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: EUR 7.30 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 95
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.