Availability: Brussels Marriott Hotel
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premium RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Historical hotel with fitness centre near Grand Place
Opposite La Bourse
Across the street from La Bourse (stock exchange) in downtown Brussels, the hotel occupies a historical building and is located 1 block from Rue Antoine Dansaert and 300 metres from La Grande Place. A metro station is nearby.
Bar and restaurant
Guests of the Brussels Marriott Hotel can work out in a complimentary, 24-hour fitness centre with saunas, dine in the New York-style steakhouse, socialise in the bar, and make use of the business centre.
Freshly renovated in January 2011, the guestrooms feature Marriott's luxury bedding, air conditioning, high-speed Internet access, flat screen satellite television, minibars, safes, and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Brussels Marriott Hotel Amenities
Occupying a historical building that opened as a theatre in the 1870s and was converted into a hotel in 2002, Brussels Marriott Hotel attracts travellers seeking a central location amidst historical buildings and the city's principal tourist attractions. The hotel's 2-story marble-floor lobby is lively day and night. The New York-style steakhouse is open for all meals and in warm weather, the bar serves cocktails and bar food at pavement tables.
Hotel concierges can provide complimentary city maps, offer restaurant and tour advice, and book restaurant reservations. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas of the hotel (surcharge applies). Attendants staff the 4-star hotel's business centre from early morning to late night, providing fax and photocopying services (surcharges). The centre includes two computers offering high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Parking (valet only) in the hotel's garage is available for a daily or hourly fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 205
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- One meeting room
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $8.95 EUR / per 24-hour period ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $8.95 EUR / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
Midtown Bar and Grill - In the style of the traditional American steakhouses, this venue serves Martini cocktails, Bloody Marys, grilled meats, and seafood. Food is prepared in the open show kitchen. The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with breakfast being served from 6 AM to 10 AM.
A 24-hour complimentary fitness centre contains cardio and weight machines as well as men's and women's locker rooms with saunas.
A health club 50 metres from the hotel offers exercise classes including aerobics and yoga. Bicycles can be hired through the hotel's concierge.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Brussels Marriott Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.58 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 8.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 8.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 27.5 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 27.5 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night