Availability: Chelton Hotel Brussels
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hotel with a restaurant, in Brussels (European Quarter)
This hotel is located in Brussels (European Quarter), close to Jubilee Park, European Union Parliament Building, and Cathedral of St. Michael. Also nearby are Belgian Comic Strip Center and Museum of Musical Instruments - Old England Building.
In addition to a restaurant, Chelton Hotel Brussels features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, hair dryers, private bathrooms, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Chelton Hotel Brussels Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Brussels hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 5
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Snack bar/deli
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Chelton Hotel Brussels has a restaurant on site.
Chelton Hotel Brussels Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 4:00 AM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.5 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night