Book your room at Courtyard by Marriott Brussels
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star Brussels hotel in Brussels East, near NATO Headquarters
Located in Brussels East, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of NATO Headquarters, European Union Parliament Building, and Belgian Comic Strip Center. Schaerbeek Museum of Beer and Confederate Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, a 24-hour business center, and self parking.
All 191 rooms offer comforts like premium bedding and down comforters, plus WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find wired Internet, refrigerators, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Courtyard by Marriott Brussels features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 2582 square feet (240 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 191
- Number of floors - 7
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2582
- Conference space size (meters) - 240
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 8.85 EUR per 24-hour period ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Zinc Brasserie - This brasserie specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Zinc Bar - This bar serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
The fine print for Courtyard by Marriott Brussels
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.30 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 18.00 and EUR 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 8.85 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 7.00 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 23 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.