Book your room at Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Park ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, Park ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
4-star hotel with free airport shuttle and restaurant
Situated near the airport, this hotel is 3 mi (4.8 km) from NATO Headquarters and within 6 mi (10 km) of Albert Couvreur Pharmaceutical Collection and Woluwe Shopping Centre. Malou Park and Woluwe-Saint-Lambert Communal Museum are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. An airport shuttle is free. Additionally, a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 315 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and iPod docks. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include wired Internet and 24-hour room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a sauna, Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport features a steam room and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 9688 square feet (900 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 315
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2003
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 9688
- Conference space size (meters) - 900
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 22 EUR per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 22 EUR per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 22 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 22 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
We should mention
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.