Book your room at Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Standard Room, Park ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Junior Suite, Park ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
4-star hotel in Zaventem with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Zaventem, this hotel is close to NATO Headquarters and Albert Couvreur Pharmaceutical Collection. Area attractions also include Atomium and Belgian Comic Strip Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport
At your hotel
In addition to a sauna, Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport features a steam room and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 9688 square feet (900 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 315
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2003
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 9688
- Conference space size (meters) - 900
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 22 EUR /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 22 EUR /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open select days
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
The fine print for Crowne Plaza Brussels Airport
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, Carte Blanche, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 22 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 22 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
We should mention
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.