Book your room at Hotel Du Congres
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 double
- 3 twin
- 2 double
- 4 twin
Standard Single Room
- 1 twin
Standard Double or Twin Room
- 1 double
- 1 queen
- 2 twin
Brussels townhouse hotel near European Parliament
Near Grand Place
Spanning four 19th century townhouses, this Brussels hotel is situated one kilometer from the Grand Place and the European Parliament.
As well as an airy breakfast room, this hotel also offers 2 conference rooms that overlook the garden, with a full range of technical equipment available.
Free wireless Internet; Satellite TV
The Hotel Du Congres features 72 guestrooms with elegant white and cream decor, all of which have private bathrooms, satellite television, and complimentary Wi-Fi access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Du Congres
The reception desk at the Hotel Du Congres is open 24 hours a day, and guests can make use of the complimentary wireless Internet connections in public areas, or enjoy breakfast (surcharge) in the airy breakfast room. 2 conference rooms overlook the garden and offer 30 square meters (323 square feet) of meeting space, as well as a full range of technical equipment.
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 30
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 323
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Guests of the Hotel du Congres can enjoy a continental breakfast (surcharge) each morning.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Le Palais Royal
The Fine Print for Hotel Du Congres
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.50 per person (approximately)
- We Should Mention
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.