Book your room at Hotel Du Congres
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 infants)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 infants)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Brussels townhouse hotel near European Parliament
Near Grand Place
Spanning four 19th century townhouses, this Brussels hotel is situated one kilometer from the Grand Place and the European Parliament.
As well as an airy breakfast room, this hotel also offers 2 conference rooms that overlook the garden, with a full range of technical equipment available.
Free wireless Internet; Satellite TV
The Hotel Du Congres features 72 guestrooms with elegant white and cream decor, all of which have private bathrooms, satellite television, and complimentary Wi-Fi access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The reception desk at the Hotel Du Congres is open 24 hours a day, and guests can make use of the complimentary wireless Internet connections in public areas, or enjoy breakfast (surcharge) in the airy breakfast room. 2 conference rooms overlook the garden and offer 30 square meters (323 square feet) of meeting space, as well as a full range of technical equipment.
- Conference space size (meters) - 30
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 323
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Where to Eat
Guests of the Hotel du Congres can enjoy a continental breakfast (surcharge) each morning.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Le Palais Royal
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.50 per person (approximately)
We should mention
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.