Book your room at Hotel Le Plaza Brussels
Please enter your travel dates.
Historic hotel by exclusive Rue Neuve shopping
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This grand hotel is a listed historical building next to Brussels' Rue Neuve shopping district, and 1 kilometer from Grand Place. The Chocolate Museum is 500 metres away as are the Brussels North train station and Rogier Metro Station.
Hotel Le Plaza Brussels offers business services, video conferencing, and extensive meeting and conference space, including the flamboyant, Renaissance-style theater next door.
The 190 soundproofed guestrooms have classical-style furnishings, satellite televisions, minibars, in-room safes, and en-suite bathrooms with bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Le Plaza Brussels
Featuring French facades, high ceilings and luxurious tapestries, Hotel Le Plaza Brussels offers comprehensive business services including a technology helpdesk, audio-visual equipment and a large meeting/conference room that can accommodate up to 800 guests. The theater can also be booked for special events. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center, computer station, Internet point, and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Other amenities include a roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge), and limited guest parking (surcharge). Multilingual staff can provide tour assistance, secretarial and translation services. Guests can relax with a cocktail in the hotel's bar/restaurant or read a complimentary newspaper by the lobby fireplace. This is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 7
- Babysitting or childcare
- Translation services
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 190
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
L'Esterel - Set beneath a large dome painted with a blue sky motif, this informal restaurant and bar offers continental cuisine and an extensive wine list. There are bar stools for casual drinking and a wide range of cocktails is served.
Breakfast Room -Decorated in gold and crimson with heavy brocade drapes and chandeliers, this dining area creates a luxuriant ambience for American-style breakfast. Champagne is also served.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Hotel Le Plaza Brussels
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 9.85 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 150
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.