Book your room at Hotel Mercure Brussels Center Louise
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Brussels near Horta Museum
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Architecture Museum de Loge, Horta Museum, and Notre Dame du Sablon. Also nearby are Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium and Museum of Musical Instruments - Old England Building.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Mercure Brussels Center Louise features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and limo/town car service.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 4551 square feet (423 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Mercure Brussels Center Louise is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 201
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 4551
- Conference space size (meters) - 423
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 10 EUR per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
La Papelotte - This restaurant serves dinner only.
Waterloo Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.15 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.