Availability: Hotel Silken Berlaymont Brussels
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Summer OfferMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Modern hotel near the Berlaymont building
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
In European quarter
In the center of Brussels' European quarter, this 8-story hotel is 2 km (about 1 mi) from the historic Grand-Place and about 3 km (2 mi) from the Eurostar train terminal. Schuman metro station is a 5-minute walk away.
Guests can relax in Hotel Silken Berlaymont Brussels' Relax Spa, where facilities include a gym, sauna, steam room, plunge pool, and massage services.
The hotel's 214 guestrooms have framed, original photographs by European artists, garden or street views, and contemporary mahogany furniture.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Silken Berlaymont Brussels Amenities
Open early morning to late evening every day, Hotel Silken Berlaymont Brussels' mosaic-tiled health club features a gym with free weights, four cardio and four resistance machines, an eight-person sauna, steam room, spa tub, plunge pool, relaxation area with small outdoor deck, massage services (surcharge), and locker rooms with showers. Just off the lobby, a business center has a PC with complimentary high-speed Internet access, Internet point, and printer.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Steam room
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 214
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 8
- Year Built 1996
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Plasma TV
L'Objectif - A formal gourmet restaurant, seating up to 90 on leather dining chairs and banquettes. A fresh rose at every table. Based on seasonally available ingredients, the modern French lunch and dinner menus focus on a different theme each month. A hot-and-cold buffet breakfast, including Belgian waffles, is served daily.
The News Bar - An intimate, black-tiled bar, with modern leather armchairs and circular murals that depict the starry night sky. Serves beer, wine, spirits, and snacks, with Belgian beers and cocktails a specialty. Open from late afternoon to the early hours. For two hours every evening, complimentary canapés accompany all drinks.
Jacqmotte Coffee House - A split-level coffee shop, just off the lobby. The range of breakfasts and light lunches, including Danish pastries and baguettes, is popular with local businesspeople. Both food and drinks can be taken away. Open daily from early morning to late afternoon.
Open early morning to late evening daily, the hotel's Relax Spa features a gym with free weights, four cardio and four resistance machines, an eight-person sauna, steam room, spa tub, plunge pool, relaxation area with small outdoor deck, massage services, and locker rooms with showers.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sauna in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Hotel Silken Berlaymont Brussels Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa Visa, American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, JCB International JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.15 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness facilitiesThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 27 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 10 per person, per day and includes use of:
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through ECO - Encouraging Conservation in Oklahoma thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.