Book your room at Hotel Sofitel Brussels Le Louise
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Classic Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Courtyard View (Prestige)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Get an overview of this hotelBrussels luxury hotel in elegant shopping district
This 5-star luxury hotel is in the chic Avenue Louise shopping district, 100 meters from the Louise metro station. The Palais Royale is 1 km (0.6 mi) from the hotel; the Grand Place is 2 km away.
Helmed by an award-winning chef, the Crystal Lounge restaurant/bar serves international cuisine for lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch. 24-hour room service is available. Gourmet chocolate shops are nearby.
Modern-design guestrooms feature the hotel's signature designer bed and modern amenities including flat-panel TVs, Internet access as well as designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The smoke-free Hotel Sofitel Brussels Le Louise is within a short walk of designer boutiques, chocolatiers, and cafés. City-center attractions such as the Grand Place and Hôtel de Ville are easily reached via metro.
The Crystal Lounge restaurant/bar is a chic destination for lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch, and cocktails. In-room dining is available 24 hours a day. This Brussels hotel also offers a large outdoor terrace, multilingual staff, a library, and a fitness center. Express check-in and check-out is also available.
Secure parking is available (surcharge). Guests must contact the property on arrival to arange transfers.
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Airport transportation
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 3767
- Conference space size (meters) - 350
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Meeting rooms 5
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Wedding services
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 169
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( 9,90 EUR per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Bathtub or shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
Where to Eat
Hotel Sofitel Brussels Le Louise has a restaurant/bar on site. 24-hour room service is available. Breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room from 6:30 AM-10:30 AM (surcharge).
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 11 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Pets allowed (no fees)
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 8 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 9,90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 27 per day
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.