Availability: Hotel Sofitel Brussels Le Louise
Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double Room
Classic Twin Room
- 2 single
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Brussels luxury hotel in elegant shopping district
This 5-star luxury hotel is in the chic Avenue Louise shopping district, 100 meters from the Louise metro station. The Palais Royale is 1 km (0.6 mi) from the hotel; the Grand Place is 2 km away.
Helmed by an award-winning chef, the Crystal Lounge restaurant/bar serves international cuisine for lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch. 24-hour room service is available. Gourmet chocolate shops are nearby.
Modern-design guestrooms feature the hotel's signature designer bed and modern amenities including flat-panel TVs, Internet access as well as designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Amenities
The smoke-free Hotel Sofitel Brussels Le Louise is within a short walk of designer boutiques, chocolatiers, and cafés. City-center attractions such as the Grand Place and Hôtel de Ville are easily reached via metro.
The Crystal Lounge restaurant/bar is a chic destination for lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch, and cocktails. In-room dining is available 24 hours a day. This Brussels hotel also offers a large outdoor terrace, multilingual staff, a library, and a fitness center. Express check-in and check-out is also available.
Secure parking is available (surcharge). Guests must contact the property on arrival to arange transfers.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 169
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 6
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Concierge services
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Hotel Sofitel Brussels Le Louise has a restaurant on site. 24-hour room service is available. Breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room from 6:30 AM-10:30 AM (surcharge).
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 8 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.