Book your room at Le Châtelain
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 queen
- 1 queen
- 1 king
Suite (Ambassador Suite)
- 1 king
5-star luxury hotel in Brussels (Ixelles) near Horta Museum
This luxury hotel is located in Brussels (Ixelles), close to Architecture Museum de Loge, Horta Museum, and European Union Parliament Building. Also nearby are Notre Dame du Sablon and Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium.
Recreational amenities at Le Châtelain include a sauna and a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- The Overview
Le Châtelain features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 5380 square feet (500 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle, a shopping center shuttle, and a train station pick-up service. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5380
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 500
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 107
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Translation services
- Currency exchange
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Internet point
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Tour assistance
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Free valet parking
- The Room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Espresso maker
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
La Maison du Chatelain - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Bartist Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
24-hour room service is available.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Le Châtelain
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 9.28 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- We Should Mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.