Availability: Le Châtelain
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Suite (Ambassador Suite)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Single RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests
Superior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
5-star luxury hotel in Brussels (Ixelles) near Horta Museum
This luxury hotel is located in Brussels (Ixelles), close to Architecture Museum de Loge, Horta Museum, and European Union Parliament Building. Also nearby are Notre Dame du Sablon and Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium.
Recreational amenities at Le Châtelain include a sauna and a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Châtelain Amenities
Le Châtelain features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 5380 square feet (500 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle, a shopping center shuttle, and a train station pick-up service. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5380
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 500
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 107
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $15.00 EUR / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Espresso maker
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
La Maison du Chatelain - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Bartist Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Le Châtelain Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 9.28 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.