Book your room at Marriott Executive Apartments Brussels, European Quarter
Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
4-star apartment in Brussels (European Quarter) near European Union Parliament Building
Located in the heart of Brussels, this apartment is within walking distance of Place du Luxembourg and European Union Parliament Building. Also nearby are Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium and Museum of Musical Instruments - Old England Building.
In addition to a restaurant, Marriott Executive Apartments Brussels, European Quarter features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Executive Apartments Brussels, European Quarter
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Marriott Executive Apartments Brussels, European Quarter provides a sauna and a fitness center. The apartment offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center. 9 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly apartment also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 19.95 EUR per day )
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Separate sitting area
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Parnasse - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Schengen Bar - This Cocktail bar specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the apartment include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The fine print for Marriott Executive Apartments Brussels, European Quarter
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.58 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 19.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 21 per day
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.